Above & Beyond Immigration Consultants (ABIC)
Mr. Anthony Wai Kean Cheah. RCIC, M.Sc., B.Sc.
Licensed Immigration Consultant RCIC of ABIC in Canada and Malaysia.
- Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC of ICCRC) & Commissioner of Oaths.
- PME Committee Member of ICCRC
- GNC Committee Member of CAPIC
- Ex-membership Committee Member of CAPIC
- Chair of Myconsultant.ca - CAPIC
- Vice President of EBIA (Excel Beyond International Academy) – Canada and Malaysia.
- Cyber International Marketing Recruitment Strategist.
- Speaker at the Mississauga Library.
Anthony WKean one of the renowned human recruiting & student visa facilitator in Canada, executing in time and with valued performance. I am working with him and admire his processing methods.
Anthony Wkean is most dynamic, energetic and vibrant person. He is a fantastic man, very patient, calm and cool. He takes things very ease and does the work with high energy, enthusiasm and more effort.
Anthony Wkean, is a very good person to deal with affable intelligent and honest and most of all efficient and hard working personality. I highly recommend him.
Anthony Wkean Cheah is a committed, reliable, trustworthy and dedicated lecturer and as a person himself. I have known him since 1997 as a personal friend.
He has extensive international corporation managerial experience such as;
- Accounting Systems Coordinator, in transformed the Finance department into Computerized Accounting System. (Illinois State Toll-Highway Authority, Oakbrook, USA),
- Systems Management Consultant in developed a software program for marketing purpose. (M.J. Connolly Fenestration Co, River Forest, USA),
- Quality Assurance Consultant in enhanced the quality and performance of a business browser. (Morelogic, New York, USA),
- Vessel Accounting Manager – Supervised the financial operation and smooth sailing of 40 International vessel companies worldwide. (Barber Ship Management and Barber Manning Services Kuala Lumpur) and
- Cyber Consultant in analyzed the responded pattern and to recruit international students from the cyberspace (UCSI University, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).
He graduated and successfully passed the ICCRC exam, and obtained several degrees; RCIC (Canada), LLQP (Canada), and CIFC (Canada), M.Sc. in Accounting (USA), B.Sc. in Computer Science (USA), Diploma in Business Management (UK), Diploma in Costing and Statistics (UK).
Anthony Wai Kean Cheah received an Award: Who’s Who of American Business Leaders in January 1991.
Apart from his corporation involvement, he has more than eight years teaching experiences at several universities of higher education level (Northern Illinois University, Western Illinois University (America)) and (UCSI University, HELP University, Binary University, and Kuala Lumpur Metropolitan (Malaysia)). He has the capabilities to teach any subjects in Computer Science, Accounting, and Business Management from undergraduate to graduate level.
He is very knowledgeable with most of the degree programs from countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and Malaysia. He is an excellent university instructor with a foresight in pragmatic and innovative style of modern approach teaching, resulted that most of his past students are now successfully in their professional career as holder of Ph.D. teaching Professor in Canada university, Vice President of big commercial banks in America, Self-employed entrepreneur and managers, and consultants in South East Asia countries.
We value 7 core principles that shape our company’s identity and culture and are the guiding philosophies for all our employees and business processes.
- INTEGRITY – We operate with the highest standard of professional ethics and good conduct.RELIABILITY – You can depend on us to look after your needs, knowing that we have your best interest in mind.
- COMMITMENT – We are dedicated to the success of our clients, our business partners, employees, and shareholders
- RESPECT – We celebrate individuality and treat our team members, customers, and partners with mutual appreciation.
- TRUST – We earn and give trust by demonstrating accountability and responsibility and by being fair in all our ways.
- ENTHUSIASM – We maintain a positive attitude, enjoy helping people and are always happy to serve.
- RELATIONSHIPS – We treasure relationships and genuinely care about the lives of the people we encounter and the communities we serve.
Professional immigration consultants, the ones you can really trust, work in a tightly regulated industry with strict standards of conduct and accountability. Do your homework. Go to the website of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and make sure the consultant you hire is currently a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). Don’t put your self at the mercy of unauthorized representatives who will happily take your money and leave you on your own at the first sign of complications.